Are you ready to become a more effective civic leader for Baltimore?
The application period for the Class of 2022 is now closed. To learn more about the program and the application process for the Class of 2023, contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org
We carefully select each Leadership Class to ensure a robust learning experience for all participants.
Selection Criteria/What We’re Looking For
- Leadership success: Have you mobilized groups to accomplish significant results?
- Readiness to Participate:
- Are you open to listening to others, especially those who might challenge your beliefs?
- Are you willing to take risks and share controversial opinions?
- Are you willing to question your most deeply held assumptions?
- Are you ready to be uncomfortable, to support classmates through their own discomforts?
- Are you willing to share your vulnerability?
If you answered yes to these questions, then we invite you to apply for the Class of 2023! The application process has not yet opened but sign up to receive our emails and you will be notified when dates for the Class of 2023 application process are announced.
In selecting class members, we look for a wide variety of diversity along as many dimensions as possible, including race, gender, age, and industry sector. We also consider each applicant’s background, civic experience, personal interests and philosophies.
A committee of over 25 Leadership Board Members and other alumni works with our staff team to conduct applicant interviews, review essays and make a final class selection that optimizes the learning experience for participants. We are fortunate to receive more applications than seats available every year and we take the selection process very seriously.
The application period for the Class of 2022 is now closed. To learn more about the program and the application process for the Class of 2023, contact us at email@example.com.
“It was a life-altering year and opened my eyes and my heart to so much of Baltimore that was unknown to me.”